Sunday 2 December 2012

The Haiku Series, Vol. 4



French Vanilla
Early morning fog
But don't you think I missed
The sparkle in your eyes

Majesty
Watching the sunset
Painted in the autumn leaves
We walk a little slower

This September
Never by chance
We are nearly perfect strangers
Awakening love

Insomnia For Lovers
Meet me at midnight
Underneath the winter moon
We'll chase the night into day

Happy Birthday
Waiting up all night
As the city lights dim
I blow the candles out

Dear Calculus,
Searching all the Earth
3.14159
You are my answer

Something About the Way You Look at Me
Untold stories in your eyes
Tell me that this will be
The last first kiss


2 comments:

  1. Looking in a well
    A dark and bottomless pit
    Summary of life

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ LOL you are beyond depressing, but whoever you are, I like you!

    ReplyDelete