Saturday 22 October 2011

Pathfinding

"I could take steps on this moon or that cloud,"
- LIGHTS, "Fourth Dimension"

     I could take steps on this moon or that cloud.
     I don't want to slip, though. That would be dangerous. Should I play it safe? Oh, I should calculate the trajectory of that comet before I make a move. Wouldn't want to run into it or anything.
     Hm. What is the distance from here to that moon? Perhaps a lightyear or two. Well, that's doable.
     The parallax of this asteroid is not helping with the spinning of my thoughts. I need to focus. My field of view is slowly being blocked by the orbit of that moon. Stupid Jupiter, with all those moons!
     What about that black hole over there by that supernova? Might be a bit of a drop, though. I'm not sure about that one.
     Alright, this cloud. Simple enough. I jump, and

     Game over.

1 comment: