Tuesday 15 April 2014

an infinite war

I've been thinking about this whole God thing lately.
I've been reconsidering this whole God thing lately.
These past six months have shaken my faith.
But I heard "Oceans" today, and I heard this stunning song,
and I could hear your heart calling
how timely, considering that Easter is coming up.
I'm still not sure of this life.
I'm still furious, and I still want answers.
But I want this Love more than ever.
This truth haunts me; it won't let me go.
And I find that maybe not all is lost.
I find that maybe I have never been more sure of anything in my life.
And I find that perhaps I am not too lost for you to find.
Maybe I am never too lost for you to find. 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know that feeling... It's an ongoing struggle for me too, and there have been many times when I wasn't sure anymore if I could keep on following God. It's amazing though how He never gives up on us, always calling us back to him no matter how far we think we've fallen.

    ReplyDelete