Friday 29 June 2012

experimentation

lyrical collage
as in, most of these words aren't mine

close your eyes, escape this town for a while
it just might be a long shot, you're marching with your eyes shut
will we always say we tried? (because i can't, and for that i'm sorry)
first day of the rest of our lives, I MISS YOU ALREADY

we had our place in time, this is now that we spend
because we belong together like the moon and stars and midnight
and i would walk a thousand miles, [just so you know]
I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU (1o.)

all those fairytales are full of it
because i'm in the business of misery
and she's as pure as New York snow
look me in the eyes and tell me that you're happy now

we're like fire and rain
but i'll always be the greatest fan of your life
we proved that in 2123 hours, we blended the universe
and we all want to know how it ends

are you holding back, like the way i do?
mm, i can't help myself
[sorry] is never there when you need it
you can't explain a love like ours

with my back to the door
i'll travel those roads paved in loneliness
but years from now, the day will finally come
waken me up to dreaming, reality in your eyes

i miss the sound of your voice

No comments:

Post a Comment